Spray Foam Insulation
Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) Injection is the leading building insulation product worldwide. It is the first choice for many contractors for its versatility and easy application and it has become the favorite choice for homeowners and clients due to their high energy saving capability and remarkable insulation properties.
The spray polyurethane foam is injected to the walls, roofs, attics, commercial buildings, warehouse even pipes, tanks, vessels.You can use polyurethane foam for every nook and cranny that are supposed to have insulation.
Benefits of Using Polyurethane Spray Foam Insulation
- Higher energy saving properties benefits users of the product with less utility cost. Since the foam gets into all the areas between the walls, tiny spaces, fissures and holes it provides a thorough insulation eliminating any kind of drafts or loss of energy to the outside environment. It maintains the desired temperature using less energy. Indoor temperature is kept cool during summer and kept warm during the cold seasons.
- Reduces moisture and water penetration.
- Creates a cleaner environment. Polyurethane foam insulation seals up all the space and gaps,filling-up crawl areas for ants, bug and unwanted creatures. It also eliminates the space for possible molds, fungi and bacterial growth.
- Decreases noise levels / sound proofing qualities.
- Helps in the structural stability of your property. The foam not only provides support and strength, it also prevents the deterioration of frames and surfaces applied with the foam.
- Lasting benefits. Once the foam is installed and set the composition and shape of the foam will not change and will last for a long time.
- After curing time, polyurethane spray foam is inert and comparably safer to other insulation materials.
Spray foam insulation is best for insulating storage tanks, double walled tanks, welded tanks, and other pressure vessels.
Spray foam insulation plugs cracks and ridges to ensure weather – tight protective layer between the storage tank and outside elements. Spray foam holds fast on the tank surface.
The use of Spray foam insulation is advantageous for commercial businesses as it even adds to the structural integrity of tanks, vessels, and any structure. Spray foam’s R-Value makes it ideally suited to provide solutions which reduce energy expense associated with storage tank cooling or heating.
Spray Polyurethane Foam is used as insulation material usually placed in the spaces between the metal sheet and the clad of the vessel.The spray foam in vessels is ideally suited as:
- Strong and light weight
- Provides extra strength to the interior walls of the vessel
- Minimises water and moisture penetration
- Minimises deterioration of the vessel
- Provides thermal insulation from extreme heat and cold
- Decreases noise levels (from engine room, etc.)
- Easy to apply, less disruption and cost effective
Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation for Pipes
Some pipes need to be covered by insulations.
- For safety, some pipes are very hot and need to be covered by insulation to prevent accident and injury.
- Prevents thermal loss
- Chemicals and Liquid Gasses require extreme range of temperature from 120 degrees C to -200 degrees C. Polyurethane insulation helps maintain this temperature.
- Spray Polyurethane Foam insulation gives strength and anchors the pipes in place.